Monday, February 21, 2011

Getting There


This is a print out of the PDF version of my book.

In some ways, this is the hardest/most anxiety inducing stage because this is my final edit. If I don't catch it here, I'm not going to catch it anywhere before it rolls onto the presses and becomes a book that (hopefully!) you'll buy.

It's also the first time I've seen what a full color format will look like and I have to say: she's gorgeous.

What you see here is the first pages of the Sea Isle/Strathmere chapter. Yes, that is my dog. She's very excited to be in the book. That or she really likes the treat I just gave her.

Digg this

2 comments:

Rick Lyons said...

Congrats on the book ...nerve racking indeed, but you're an old pro at this publishing stuff ...so this is sure to be another successful book! Let us all know where we can buy a copy.

Ann Delaney said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to buying an autographed copy.