Thursday, December 4, 2008

Some Friday Holiday Cheer

Looking for something Christmas-y at the shore on Friday? Check this out: The Hereford Inlet Lighthouse, a very Victorian place, is being visited by Mr. and Mrs. Clause, who will arrive by firetruck at 6pm. They'll be part of a tree lighting ceremony that takes place at 7. And, oh, hey, it's free!

Check out the lighthouse website for more information.

And I didn't get this up in time, but I meant to: The Tropicana is now having ladies nights on Thursday through the month of December. Just typing that makes me want to sing this song (NSFW - I couldn't find a radio safe version):



Could I wear a Lil' Kim wig and get away with it?

Speaking of the Trop, I can't stop giggling about their chasing of the Hooters girls, which will happen on December 13. It's actually a "Running of the Santas," which happens all over the U.S. but at the Trop for the first time this year. It's quite an event. I just might have to go.

Digg this

No comments: