Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tag, I'm It

Brian Branca of Marketing in Traffic (a blog worth visiting just to see a picture of his Admiral Ackbar costume) has tagged me in this nifty thing going on where I get to share seven things you might not know about me, then direct you to seven other blogs that I think would be interesting (and they then do the same). I like this idea and wanted to participate (even though someone thought I was too popular). So here goes:

1. I can solve a Rubik's cube. Quickly.
2. I was captain of my high school softball team. I was supposed to play in college but tore the labrum in my left shoulder (a shoulder that also has nerve damage, but we didn't find that out until later). This could have been a good thing, though -- if I had played softball in college, I never would have joined the student newspaper and probably wouldn't have become a writer. Ergo, you would have been subjected to someone else's random blather at this exact moment.
3. I am allergic to eggs.
4. I absolutely, positively can not STAND the sound of people cracking gum.
5. As a young lass, my grandfather cut my hair in a style that was super popular in the 80s: the bowl cut (it looked like someone put a bowl on your head and used it as a guideline):



I was also chubby and wore my older brother's hand me down clothes. When I was about seven or eight, a little girl asked me if I was a boy or a girl. I cried for days.
6. My favorite seasonal beer is Troegs Mad Elf. However, it should only be enjoyed when it's cold out. A friend (someone who is tagged below, in fact) bought me a case as a thank you. Mad Elf does not taste good at Easter.
7. My byline is "Jen A. Miller." My middle name, however, does not start with the letter A.

So here's seven blogs to check out:

Yellaphant
Trish's Diaries
Ann Delaney's Beach Blog
Tri for our Veterans
This is Illuminati
lstrblg
South Jersey Places

Digg this

1 comment:

John and Lisa Howard-Fusco said...

I wonder who that jerk is who thought you were too popular.

* sheepish look *

- John