Wednesday, January 7, 2009

AtlantiCare Idol!

Apparently someone read about my singing prowess, which I wrote about on another blog, because on Thursday night I'm a judge at the third annual AtlantiCare Idol talent competition, which is being held at 7 p.m. at the Stockton Performing Arts Center at the Richard Stockton College of New Jersey. I'll be one of a panel of judges that picks the best of the best from a field of 12, who have already been chosen picked as finalists from field of hopefuls.

Best part? It's open to the public and tickets are only $10, and the event benefits the United Way of Atlantic County.So if you're looking for some real, live talent to brighten up a cold night, head on down. Want tickets? Call 609-441-2118.

Now, I refuse to call myself a "celebrity judge" as the press release does, because that's silly. But if they want me to get hopped up on pills and booze to play the Paula role, I'm game...as long as they send a driver :-)

Digg this

2 comments:

Rob Wilson said...

Embrace it!

John and Lisa Howard-Fusco said...

I'm not buying this 'I'm not a celeb' nonsense. Face it - you're pretty much South Jersey royalty at this point. :) - John