Tuesday, March 10, 2009

You Gotta Eat Cheap

Last week, I mentioned that some restaurants were extending their Atlantic City Restaurant Week deals through March 14. Some might be going further -- I just found out that Trattoria Il Mulino at Trump Taj Mahal is running the $33.09 dinner deal all the way through March 31.

For a complete list of who's stretching out the promo and to when, check out www.acrestaurantweek.com.

From what I've heard, this first restaurant week has been a huge success. Shame on me for not being able to go (I know -- I'm sorry!) though I do write about and eat at Atlantic City restaurants a lot. Why do you think I run so much?

On another foodie note: Like Jersey Fresh? A lot of people do -- agriculture in NJ is up up up. We're not called the Garden State for nothing!

Digg this

No comments: