Monday, May 9, 2011

DMB Caravan: Single Day Passes

I hate doing the "I told you so dance," but I'm doing the I told you so dance.

Single day passes for the DMB Caravan in Atlantic City go on sale Friday at 10am.

When this three-day concert was announced, big to do was made that you could only buy a three-day pass for $195. Well, I called BS and guessed that single day passes would become available closer to the concert date.

And viola.

They'll go on sale here. No price for said passes has been released. If you already bought a three day pass and you're trying to figure out how to get a refund, let me know - and if you're successful.

As a snippy PR person told me this morning, they never entirely ruled out single day passes, so I'm guessing there was legalese included in your purchase to make sure you couldn't get a refund when the inevitable happened.

Yes, I'm being negative. But the three day pass only thing struck me as dumb. With so many good bands playing, I'm glad that people can now just go for one day if they'd like.

I don't know what I'm doing yet. The dude's family is going to be in town, and I might be so burned out from book promo that I'm going to want to sit in the sun and read all day. Also, Guster is playing both Asbury Park and Philadelphia in August, so I could see them there.

What are you going to do?

Oh, and this is the I told you so dance



**UPDATE** Apparently day passes are $85 each. Yikes.

Digg this

No comments: