Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Jersey Shore Fact of the Day 87: Miss America was in Atlantic City


So maybe it's not the greatest Fact of the Day, but I really just wanted to post that picture.

On July 28, current Miss America Teresa Scanlan toured the Trop's new Cielo Suites - the same one I stayed in for my birthday. I did not, however, have a pool table.

I'm writing an article about high roller suites and will get to tour a few more next week. I'm fascinated by this stuff - who gets to stay there? What's the value of them? And, as you know, I'm also oddly interested in the whole Miss America concept.

Hence why you get a picture of Miss America in a high roller suite on the blog. Voila.

I apologize for the lateness of this post today, too. I have a big piece coming out tomorrow on a major new outlet that I had 24 hours to write (they asked me). I'm wrapping it up this morning. It'll be a doozy.

Digg this

1 comment:

Sean M. Fitzgerald said...

I made this photo of Teresa Scanlan in the suite at Tropicana. I can answer any questions you have...