Thursday, August 4, 2011

Jersey Shore Fact of the Day 88: New Beer Festival Coming to Atlantic City

The Golden Nugget (a.k.a. what was Trump Marina) is hosting a Craft Beer Festival on September 17 and 18.

September 17 is being billed the "All American Craft Beer Tasting," while September 18 will be Oktoberfest. The Saturday event is indoors; Sunday event is outside.

Sounds cool. The brewery lineup is pretty good, too: Flying Fish, Left Hand Brewing, Yards, Long Tail, Allagash, Hofbrau and Leinenkugel are just a few. Tickets are $49 a person.

I'd go if I were in the area - September 17 kicks off a week plus long vacation that is not in New Jersey. I love the shore, but I can't help but work when I'm there. So this will get around that, and I'll be visiting parts of the country I've never seen before. Should be a fun time.

Digg this

No comments: