Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June Book Events

The month of June is becoming a busy one. Here are the events I have coming up:

Thursday, June 2: I'll be at the Princeton in Avalon from 7:30pm until...well, I don't know This is a casual event. I'm meeting up with Relax Concierge to sign a box of books she ordered to give to her clients, so I decided bring some books to sell if people are around. Anne Delaney of Anne Delaney's Beach Blog, and Robert Strauss, author of Daddy's Little Goalie, will also be there.

Wednesday, June 8: Lucy's for Lucy! This is a fundraiser/book launch party at Lucy's Hat Shop in Philadelphia from 5-8pm. The event is free, but for $25, you'll get a signed book and a free drink, all proceeds going to Lucy. Thanks to KYW1060 for reporting on it last weekend.

Saturday, June 18: TENTATIVE signing at the Rusty Nail in Cape May. TENTATIVE. Would probably be during happy hour.

Wednesday, June 22: I will be speaking at a Haddonfield Library event at 7pm. I'm guessing this is at Grace Church, but I'll post more details when I have them.

Saturday, June 25: Happy Hour Book Singing at the Shamrock in Wildwood from 5-8pm. They will have additional happy hour specials because I'll be there (you're welcome). No worries if you're coming right off the beach. I most likely will be, too.

Saturday, October 1: Collingswood Book Festival. Featured author this year! Details to come.

I'm also working on scheduling a guest hosting spot at Pop Shop Quizzo for a Monday in June, but I don't have a date yet.

Unless otherwise noted (i.e. Lucy's), books at signings are $20 - cash only. If you want to pay with a check, I'd have to wait for it to clear first, and then I'd mail you the book.

Can't make an event but want to buy a signed copy? Drop me a line at jenmiller27 [at] gmail [dot] com, and I can arrange that for you. If it's easy for me to drop off a book, I can do that too. Someone asked me today if I'd deliver a book to him at his beach chair. If I'm in that shore town on that day, ABSOLUTELY. I delivered a copy to a woman before her doctor's appointment on Friday because it was on my way to work. It can be done!

Also, if you'd like to try to set up an event, such a happy hour or signing or talk, let me know.

Digg this

No comments: