Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Jersey Shore Fact of the Day 66: Tina Fey was in Cape May

Yup, it's true: Tina Fey was in Cape May last week on vacation.

This was sort of an open secret. She wasn't hiding. My phone blew up the night she had dinner for about a dozen people at the Blue Pig Tavern at Congress Hall. I was also told she's much prettier in person than she is on TV - and that's quite a compliment because I think she looks great on TV.

I didn't want to post anything then out of respect for her privacy. I mean, come on. She's finally getting a break, and she's very pregnant. If anyone deserves a nice, peaceful, Jersey Shore vacation, it's her.

Hey, she's just like us! She stayed in Cape May on the same weekend last year too. Appears she's a life. As a kid, this Upper Darby native vacationed in Wildwood, which was a previous JSFotD.

Cape May is used to Hollywood stopping by. The week before, Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen made a trip to Cape May (they're repeats, too). She is a huge fan of Louisa's Cafe in Cape May, and even offered to post for a photo with the staff (which they did - their owner told me she's the nicest person on the face of the planet).

But I think the biggest star splash was made in 2008 when Anne Hathaway camped out in Cape May after a break up. Part of her get over him cure? Karaoke.

Got any other star sightings to share? Let me know.

Digg this

No comments: