Thursday, July 21, 2011

Jersey Shore Fact of the Day 78: Head to the Attic for Deals

One of my favorite "wandering" shops down the shore is Mimi's and Suncatchers in Stone Harbor. I STILL get lost winding through the block-sized store. The clothes are definitely high end. Lots of Nicole Miller and the like.

If you're a bargain hunter like me, make sure you head to the Attic, which is next door. It's items that didn't quite sell in the big store next door, and everything's marked down. The level of how down depends on when you go. By Labor Day weekend, everything is usually maximum $20. I bought a Nicole Miller floor length dress that way. Saved it for the next summer.

P.S. Mimis/Suncatchers is also one of the places that built a great website between when I wrote the first book and now. Thank you thank you thank you!

Digg this

No comments: