Monday, August 4, 2008

Fall Shore

I know, I know, summer's not over yet, but I'm already looking ahead at fall down the shore. Why? Two reasons:

1. I just made final arrangements for my shore vacation, which is going to be in September.
2. I'm writing an article about it (of course!)

So here's where I need your help: I'm looking for someone who chooses to vacation at the South Jersey Shore (for this article, that would be LBI to Cape May) in the fall. If you'd like to be interviewed, drop me at line at jenmiller27 [at] gmail [dot] com.

Is that you? Let me know! Or comment below about why you love the shore in the fall.

Digg this

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a native new jerseyan and the fall is the ONLY time I will go to the shore! The serenity of the shore in the fall to me is the what makes our state great! Our coastlines are beautiful all year round, but the feel of the fall air with your toes in the cool sand, there is nothing better!

Trish Ryan said...

The beach is so gorgeous in September...it makes it okay that summer is over! I wish I was planning a trip there so I could be interviewed :)

John and Lisa Howard-Fusco said...

September is our favorite time to go to the beach. When the crowds are gone, no badges are needed, and it's still not too cold yet...a day to walk on the beach is wonderful.

RBB_Blog said...

We always loved to stay down the shore in September. We would come in the weekend of Labor day and stay for a couple of weeks. It really is the best time of year to go since it's quiet, less crowded, and just about everything is on sale. The only things we found a little sad are all the Halloween items you can find shopping, and buying a gallon of Apple Cider at the Acme.... These are the signs that the summer is coming to an end.

Starting with this year, however, those days are over as our daughter is starting Kindergarten this month...